zaterdag 18 september 2010

Title: Pop up girl

New way of design in my project. Arnaud said: it's too much of a border. It would be far more immersing if it would go outside that border. He said make tons of planes with things you want to tell to the readers/audience. I wasn't too fond of it, because I tend to put myself in borders and limit myself and think: "No way I could do that" For this project I decided to stop doing that. Then we came to a compromise. Pop up book! You know those old skool children books with illustrations that literally popped up from the pages and you could do cool stuff with it.

So my magazine turned into a pop up book about me. Woohoo! Now looking for cool stuff that has to do with paper and pop ups.

If you're wondering why chose the title: Pop up Girl. It's pun intended and word play, I love them! Well the pop up part is the fact, it's going to be like a pop up book. Also the girl part is girl is actually pin up girl. I replaced pop for pin.



Very cute Rexona commercial.



Not the best quality and definitely a terrible song, but the clip is very cool done. I really get a shoe box peep show vibe.



I had to. I love this pop up, it looks so intricate! I want (to make) it!



An embodiment of me in a pop up?

If anyone knows something about this matter, please, please tell me.

Aah yiiii! Creative juices are flowing! My hands are itching to make this!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten